Fundraise for SPTS
Individuals, clubs, organizations and businesses may choose to hold a fundraising event in support of SPTS. Not only will this help to support the mission of SPTS but it can also build camaraderie and community spirit. We call these Third Party events. If you or your group would like to fundraise for SPTS we would love to help you along! Please contact Dawn Doherty (732) 410-7900 or email@example.com if you are interested in helping. A few great ideas for events could be:
- Suicide Prevention Walk, Run, Bike or Swim
- Bake Sale
- “Donate to Dress Down” – Great for school staff, students or in your business office!
- Sell “Friends Help Friends” or “We Stand Together” wristbands
- Join SPTS Crowdrise Campaign
- Promote our “Text to Donate” Campaign….text SAVETEENS to 41444 to make a donation to SPTS
SPTS offers many great, free resources for the community. We would very much appreciate your help in sharing this information with the administrators in your school district and leaders of youth organizations in your community. If you would like to join the efforts of SPTS in increasing public awareness through the development and promotion of educational training programs please contact Nicole D’Amore (732) 410-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.