Local Mental Health and Addictions Resources – Mendham
24/7 crisis intervention, psychiatric emergency services, clinical consultation, counseling referrals, and, hospitalization for children and adults.
Morristown Medical Center/Atlantic Health Systems 973-540-0100
100 Madison Avenue, Morristown, NJ
• Crisis Intervention Services
Prime Healthcare – Saint Clare’s Hospital
Pocono Road, Denville, NJ
• Psychiatric Emergency Services 973-625-0280
• Children’s Crisis Intervention 973-316-1982
Newton Memorial Medical Center
www.atlantichealth.org/newton/medical-center (973) 383-0973
175 High St, Newton, NJ
PerformCare www.performcarenj.com/families 1-877-652-7624
• Single point of entry for all children, adolescents, and young adults (up to age 21) who are in need of behavioral health, developmental and intellectual disability, or certain substance use treatment services.
Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P) www.nj.gov/dcf 800-392-2654
• New Jersey’s child protection and child welfare agency within the Department of Children and Families. Its mission is to ensure the safety, permanency and well-being of children and to support families.
Center For Prevention and Counseling 973-383-4787
61 Spring Street
Newton NJ 07860
• Variety of services including treatment for substance use, education, evaluations referrals and recovery support.
Family Partners of Morris/Sussex 973-940-3194
67 Spring Street
Newton, NJ 07860
• Organization that provides support and programs for families with children who have mental health. Emotional or behavior challenges. Phone number also serves as a warm line.
Intensive Family Support (IFSS) 973-625-7095
• (IFSS) provides support & education to families or caretakers of people with serious mental illness. Services are daytime, evening & weekend hours.
Family Intervention Services 973-940-0304
376 Lafayette Ave, Sparta, NJ 07871
• Family Crisis Intervention Unit (FCIU), Children’s Mobil Response, Family Outreach Program, DCP&P Contracted Programs, Outpatient Services (Medicaid youth & families & Community Programs for County residents.
Hope House/Catholic Family and Community Services 973-361-5555
19-21 Belmont Avenue, Dover, NJ
• Counseling and support services to children, adolescents & adults. AIDS Center, behavioral health services, parenting skills & therapeutic nursery.
NewBridge Services, Inc. 973-316-9333
Offices in Parsippany, Sparta and Haskell, NJ
• Counseling, case management & support services to children, adults, families & seniors. Adult partial care, residential, consumer drop-in center and family support. Outpatient and Enhanced Outpatient integrated substance abuse & mental health services for adolescents & adults.
Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health Centers 1-888-626-2111
130 Powerville Rd., Boonton, NJ
50 Morris Avenue, Denville, NJ
1 Medical Dr. Parsippany, NJ
• Counseling, case management & support services for children, adults, families & seniors. Partial care, residential, supported employment & education. Substance abuse, detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation, intensive outpatient services, partial hospitalization & aftercare for adults.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Daytop New Jersey 888-432-9867
80 West Main Street, Mendham, NJ 07945
• Treatment for substance use, mental health disorders.
- Morris County Prevention is Key 973-625-1998
25 West Main Street, Rockaway, NJ
• Assistance to individuals seeking substance abuse prevention, treatment and mentoring services.
- Center for Addiction Recovery, Education and Success 973-625-1143
• Recovery support services and recovery coaching.